Home » Dining
Dining at our hotel’s restaurant
Enjoy satisfying dishes and refreshing drinks at our hotel’s restaurant set within the stunning Bristol countryside. You and your loved ones can also dine and relax in our outdoor dining area in our landscaped gardens and grounds.
Outdoor dining in Bristol
Enjoy delicious dining, drinks, and views of our landscaped gardens and grounds at Mercure Bristol North The Grange Hotel’s outdoor dining area!
Indulgent alfresco dining, with a view
Whether you’re stopping by for a lunchtime treat or are celebrating a special occasion with friends and family, our alfresco dining area offers a relaxing retreat for everyone.
- Alfresco dining is available between 12pm – 8pm
- Choose one of our spacious tables to dine at with your loved ones*
- Private seating is available for hotel guests in a separate area of the courtyard
- There’s on-site parking at our hotel with easy access to our dining area
- Enjoy a range of dishes from our menu (speak to our team to find out more)
Book a table
*Please note that our hotel is able to offer outdoor dining in line with the government’s guidelines. Groups of up to 6 people can dine in our outdoor seating area. Larger groups may be allowed if they are from two households – please speak to our team when booking to find out more.
From our Chef’s Signature Dishes to all round British favourites, you can expect hearty food paired with welcoming staff and fantastic service. No matter what mood you’re in, you’ll be spoilt for choice with our wide range of options – there really is something for every palate.
Wash down your food with a chilled glass of Prosecco, share a bottle of wine, or try a speciality beer.
Our kids’ menu
We have a range of delicious treats for the little ones too – download our kids’ menu and explore what’s on offer.
In-Room Dining Menu
Enjoy selected dishes, from the comfort of your room, whether you fancy a light snack or a main meal.
Start your day the right way with our delicious continental or traditional breakfast for just £15.95.
Please note the breakfast menu below is a sample menu and breakfast items may differ due to current government restrictions. If you have any questions feel free to contact our team.
- Chilled fruit juice
- Freshly prepared fruit
- Natural yoghurt with fruit coulis
- Freshly blended smoothie
- Cereal and muesli Granola and berry compote
- Bread selection
- Croissant, pain au chocolat, pain aux raisins
- Egg, back bacon, Cumberland sausage, black pudding, vegetarian sausage, sautéed mushrooms, grilled tomato, fried bread, baked beans
- Coffee or pot of tea
- Selection of speciality teas including Earl Grey, Assam, Pure Green, Peppermint or Cranberry & Raspberry
Afternoon tea in Bristol
Spoil your friends or family with a divine afternoon tea at our stunning country house hotel in Bristol.
Along with a selection of irresistible treats you can soak in the peaceful surroundings of our landscaped gardens while enjoying great company.
Traditional afternoon tea
Dine on a delicious traditional afternoon tea for only £15.00 per person.
Vegan afternoon tea
Indulge in a tasty vegan afternoon tea, with a range of sweet and savoury treats for just £15.00 per person.
Afternoon tea for two with Prosecco
Add a sparkling surprise to your day with our afternoon tea with a bottle of Prosecco for just £50.00 for two!
It’s the perfect way to celebrate a birthday or anniversary, or a treat for someone special.
Afternoon cream tea with a glass of Prosecco
Enjoy an elegant afternoon cream team with a glass of Prosecco each for just £10.95 per person.*
To find out more about our menus, contact our team who will be happy to help!
Book your afternoon tea
Terms and conditions. Subject to availability and government guidelines. Table booking is required 24 hours in advance, and afternoon tea must be pre-paid in advance. Afternoon cream tea with a glass of Prosecco: a minimum of 2 people is required for this option.
Gin & Cocktail Menu
Enjoy one of our superb cocktails in the stylish surroundings of The Bar. Relax before or after your meal, soak up the tranquil atmosphere or use it as the perfect place to meet friends.
Join us between 5-7pm to buy one cocktail and get another half price!
The menu includes:
- Espresso Martini – Ketel One Vodka, Vanilla and Espresso.
- Aperol Spritz – A taste of summer with this Italian classic
cocktail of Aperol, Prosecco and soda.
- Porn Star Martini – Ketel One Vodka and passion fruit, shaken up and served with prosecco.
To celebrate the Brits’ love affair with gin we have introduced a range of 6 gins, representing a cross section of flavour profiles. We use these to create the best gin and tonics around!
- Pinkster, Cambridge – UK Perfect when served with: Elderflower Tonic and Mint.
- Monkey 47, Black Forest – Germany Perfect when served with: Grapefruit or Lime.
- The Botanist, Islay – Scotland – UK Perfect when served with: Elderflower Tonic & Orange.
Monday – Friday: 06:30 – 09:30
Saturday – Sunday: 07:30 – 10:30
Monday – Sunday: 12:00 – 15:00
Monday – Saturday: 18:30 – 21:30
Sunday: 18:30 – 21:00